January 02, 2011

New Lilyboo Images!!

Hi Everyone!! Wow what a way to start off the New Year, brand new Lilyboo images!! You can find them all over at the Cuddly Buddly store here!!  I just love all of these new Fairytale digi stamps!!
This is what I came up with using just a few of the images that you can buy....


I created this shadowbox for my daughter, who is a princess through and through. All of these images can be found at Cuddly Buddly Crafts! You can find 'flower the fairy' here, the brave 'knight of old' can be found here, the beautiful 'princess dreamer' can be found here, the handsome 'prince of dreams' can be found here, and the 'castle of dreams' can be found here. There are over 30 new Lilyboo digi stamps so make sure to have a good look at all of them!! Oh I have a few more ideas with the ones I have and then I'll be grabbing a few more for myself! 

Until next time :)

No comments: