January 24, 2011

How Much You Are Loved

Hi Everyone! Well it's back to the grind (Mondays are just not my favorite day) just because the weekends go by way too fast. I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend, we did I just wish it was a long weekend, although I am excited to get to the gym this morning!

The card that I am sharing with you today is a Thank You card for a family member, and so I decided to put something else on the front instead of 'thank you'.


I just love this image. I have used this type of teddy bear image before and as I have said before I have no idea who the artist is. I received these in an email one time and there were just a bunch of these adorable teddy images along with the email and so I saved them. If anyone does know who the amazing artist is for these images I would love to know so that I can give them credit for them. 

I printed the image off, it already came colored like that. The sentiment is stamps from Papertrey Ink's 'Heartfelt Basics' stamp set. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the dotted scalloped edges and then tied a black ribbon around the white piece of cardstock. Used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole through the ribbon and cardstock, then attached a red heart brad. I adhered the front piece with double sided adhesive foam and that's it. 

I have quite a few more cards to be making and I need to really get going on it. Hopefully I will keep finding my motivation each day so that I can. Until next time :)


1 comment:

Luciana Kajiura said...

Wonderful card! The image is so cute! The colors are perfect! I would like to receive this image!
Congratulations!
Hugs, Luciana.