January 19, 2011

A Great Challenge

Hi Everyone! This morning I ran some grocery errands for a friend and then dropped them off and tonight is Brownies so I will be taking my daughter to that and while the girls are at Brownies the mommies get some coffee and chat time which is my weekly fun time :) Wednesdays are tiring being out later and having the kids up later but I wouldn't change it for the world, because of the girl time that I get as a mommy.
There is a cool challenge blog that I just found called ABC Christmas Challenge and I am working on a card for that right now. I may not have enough time to post it today but will hopefully have it up tomorrow. This is the perfect challenge blog for me because now by entering each time I will already have a jump start on my Christmas cards for next year! Go ahead and check it out and join in on the fun. The very talented Dustin Pike is the sponsor this challenge and if you don't already have any of his awesome images they are giving away a freebie at the challenge blog so you can enter. Ooops time to get the kids!!

Until next time :)

No comments: