January 04, 2011

From the Heart

Hi Everyone! Last night I was on my computer going back and forth from facebook to blogger land, for a while and then final stopped the insanity and made a card. I found this image on the web, no specific site, it  just came up when I googled for valentine images. I thought it would be cute on a card.


This would make a great one for the kids to give to their grandparents. I just love the two kids sitting at the table making their valentines.....too cute. I found a great sentiment to go with it, it's a Studio G stamp from Michaels (the $1.50 bin). I used a fiskars border punch for the black border and doodled in with a white gel pen from Sakura. Oh the DP is some leftover I had from SU (from a while back now) so I'm not sure if it's still available or not. 

I did go to the gym yesterday morning and took an Attack class, which is a high intense sports inspired workout. Lots of running, jumping....anyways it's an amazing workout and is guaranteed to change the look of your body, which is totally what I am going for. Today I am going to a Combat class (boxing, and martial arts mixed together) which is also awesome! Anywho I'll catch up with you later....until next time :)


No comments: