January 14, 2011

The Cutest Dragon Ever!

Hi Everyone! I have been working on a few projects lately. The one that I am sharing with you today features one of the latest digi images by Lilyboo Designs. You can see all of these fabulous digi stamps over at the Cuddly Buddly Craft shop. The one I'm showing you today is just so darn cute!!


Am I right or what, he is just the cutest little dragon I ever saw and you can find him here! I colored him with copic markers, added some brown paper pieces from packing that my mom had around her house a few years ago and asked me if I wanted it for crafting....of course I said yes (I hang on to everything for crafting) and see I finally used it. The tree branches were punched out twice using a Martha Stewart punch, brown cardstock and green. I didn't feel the vibe with a sentiment on the outside of the card, but the inside says 'I hope your day doesn't dragon'. This will make a cute little cheerer upper for a friend or colleague I think. Make sure to go and check out the Lilyboo images, especially with valentines coming you could make some really cute royal ones for girl, or some cool dragon or knight ones for boys. Oh I just had an awesome idea, I'm gonna use this adorable guy for some birth announcements!! Okay gotta go!

Until next time :)

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

awwwwwwwwww he looks sooo cute!!! i love him!!!!