January 21, 2011

Aaaaahhh!!!

Hi Everyone! No card to show you today, but I do have a lot of cards on the go right now. I am making three for challenges, a thank you card that I need to get out ASAP, about 40 valentines for my kids classes and 10 more valentines for card class on the 12th of Feb. So I am a little busy right now.

I just had to get on here and share with you my day. As you all know I have been put on a spending freeze (because I was way outta control) and then come to the realization that I was addicted to spending. So today my friend invited me to the mall (and she was very supportive of me. Thanks so much Steph!!) it was lots of fun walking around, but I actually did find it overwhelming in some stores with all the sale signs up and such cute clothes for my kids. Some of my fave stores I avoided completely. Then I denied myself an adorable ring and earrings that I saw at Payless (of all places, I wouldn't even think of looking there for that). Tonight I was telling my hubby about my day and I am embarrassed to say that I had that feeling of withdrawal again and even shed a few tears. I am starting to think that there is something completely wrong with me and I just want this to end. How in the world could I let myself become like this?? I thought I was in control of my life, but I guess I'm not. This is harder than it was to quit smoking. I haven't cheated at all and I am proud of that but I just wish that these overwhelming feelings would stop consuming me. That's it from me for now. I think that I am going to try and stay home this weekend to get myself grounded again and make some cards because the list keeps piling up! Until next time :)

No comments: