December 14, 2010

Tis The Season

Hi Everyone! I finally mailed my Christmas cards yesterday and also my (extra little) gift to my brother. Oh no and I just realized as I am typing this that I totally forgot to take pictures of what I made him before I packed it up to send it!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhh I can't believe it!! I was just so excited to send it that I completely forgot :(  Maybe he will send me some pics after he gets it.

Anyway here are some more Christmas cards. These are super simple to make.




The DP is from the same DCWV stack, the sentiment is done in photoshop. I think the frame is a custom shape from The Scrappin Cop and the wording is a doodlebat from ScrapNfonts. What I did with it is put the two together, first the wording then the frame over it as a second layer. Then I merged the two layers together before sizing them so that they move together and not seperately. Then I tried some embossing by using an embossing action (this was my first attempt at this and it was fun but I will definitely be trying it again). The trees at the bottom are punched out with a Martha Stewart punch.

I am so excited to have my cards all sent out because now I am going to focus on my daughters project and working with some Lilyboo images!! I have been a naughty design team participator and I am going to now make up for it, so get ready because there are going to be some amazing images coming your way soon! I will still be sharing the rest of the cards that I have made for Christmas this year too :)
Well it Tuesday and I'm still counting down, only two and a half more days of school left for us!!
So Exciting!! Until next time :)

No comments: