December 30, 2010

Thank You! Thank You! x3

Hi Everyone!! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the holidays. The year is quickly coming to an end and what a year it was!! There is now over 23,000 hits on my blog and I couldn't be more excited or grateful! I just wanted to take this time to say how much I appreciate all of you and thank you so much for sharing in my life with me.

Here is my last card for 2010 and I would like to dedicate it to all of you, my wonderful readers and followers!!


Recipe:
Cardstock SU, DP from DCWV Nana's Nursery 'Baby Girl', Cricut cartridge 'Cindy Loo', Martha Stewart flower punches, Marvy 3" circle punch (the purple one), Stamps, Studio G and Prima (wording on flowers), Inks Tim Holtz distress inks and Archival black ink by Ranger - SU markers, Embellishments brads.

The circle image was cut out on the cricut and then I went over it with some distress inks. Also the DP was gone over with some distress inks. I used the SU markers to ink up the Thank you stamp by Studio G. The light colored flowers are made out of some brown paper that I received in a package one time, it was used for the packing in the package. I used the Archival ink and stamped script onto it using a Prima stamp. Then carefully punched the flowers out with the Martha Stewart punch. I found that I really needed to hold the paper tight to punch the flowers out and even then sometimes it wouldn't go all the way through. Maybe I will run a bunch through the cuttlebug and have them ready. 

With that I would like to say good-bye to 2010 and say thank you for a great year!! 
Until next time :)


1 comment:

Luciana Kajiura said...

Wonderful card! I love trees and birds!
Happy 2011!
Hugs, Luciana.