December 11, 2010

Super Cute Gingerbread Man

Hi Everyone! I am so glad that it's the weekend! I think that Saturdays are my favorite day of the week. I thought I would share another Christmas card with you today, tomorrow I am taking a family day and we are going to Heritage Park for the 12 days of Christmas.

I love the colors that I used for this card!

This adorable gingerbread man is from Bugaboo Stamps and he is called Bobblehead Gingerbread. I colored the digital stamp in photoshop (which is nice when you are wanting to print out full sheets of colored images. Just color one then copy him onto a sheet. **Oh and don't forget to save)  I added some glitter glue to bling up his rosy cheeks. The DP is from DCWV 'The Christmas Stack' and the snowflake was punched out using a Martha Stewart punch and some glitter cardstock from DCWV 'The Glitter Stack'. That's it super simple and super cute!! 

I hope that you all have a great weekend, it is supposed to warm up here so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Until next time :)

1 comment:

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! :)