December 15, 2010

Snowman Card

Hi Everyone! Yesterday I did a bit of shopping, the fun kind!! Just a few tips for all you crafters out there that live in or near the Calgary area. The Scrapbook Pantry (located at 450 Country Hills Boulevard Northeast) is closing their doors on Dec. 30th, everything in the store is 50% off so you may want to stop by and check it out. Also I was at Scrapbooker's Paradise yesterday to use the 40% off coupon which is good for today and yesterday, and I overheard the ladies working there saying that today is their shipment day and they are getting a ton of new stock. So if you haven't already used your coupon today is a good day to go :)


Now for a card...

I love shaped cards and this was so easy to make. I found the cut file at My Scrap Chick and if you head over there she is having a sale right now 75% off when you purchase $25 or more. That is an amazing deal and Kristi has such great things there.

Today I am volunteering at my kids school and then will be grocery shopping for a friend of ours. Only another day and a half to go and then Christmas break!! Hope you all have a great Wednesday! Until next time :)

No comments: