December 08, 2010

Snowflakes

Hi Everyone! My daughter stayed home from school sick yesterday with fever. It just makes me so sad when your kids are so sick that they have no energy at all. We watched movies all day with blankets and pillows and had chicken noodle soup for lunch.

This card uses the same DP as yesterdays card, from the DCWV 'Christmas Stack'. This card is super easy to make and to mass produce.


I used a 1" circle punch to make the circles. Actually the punch only reached far enough for the two end circles, so I just used one of the circles that was punched out and turned the DP around for the centre circle.
The snowflakes are punched out using a Martha Stewart punch and some glitter paper from DCWV glitter pack and also some Bazzill Bling cardstock. I adhered the snowflakes with glue dots.

I am counting the days until Christmas break begins, I can't wait for the kids to be home....oh yeah and not having to wake up first thing in the morning to take them to school will be nice too :) Happy hump day and until next time :)




No comments: