December 20, 2010

Same DP, Different Style!

Hi Everyone! Can you believe there is only 5 more days until Christmas (if you are counting today) This month has flown by!! Hubby took me to the Carrie Underwood concert last night and it was AweSoME!!
My favourite thing today has already happened and it was not having to wake up to an alarm this morning........Yeah!!  So are you all ready for Christmas yet? I think we are just a few last minute things. We are hosting a party this Wednesday, and then my hubby's family is coming over on Christmas Eve. Then my parents are coming over on Christmas day! Needless to say this is going to be a busy week, but super fun!!

I have another card to show you it's a different style but uses the same DP as the last card I shared with you on Saturday.

Okay now I am going to put away my Sketch markers (the ones that came last week) because they are sitting here by my computer staring me in the face saying 'please give us a home'. I will my darlings as well as the stuff in the Michaels bag that is sitting on my craft room floor......I need to be really quiet because my hubby is on holidays and I don't want him to hear all the new goodies :)  *and I know that you are reading this dear* ...lol!!  Have a great Monday and until next time :)

No comments: