December 13, 2010

Oh How I Love Pink!!

Hi Everyone! Well we had a very eventful weekend, well more like an eventful Sunday. We met my parents at Heritage Park in the morning, got to pet a reindeer!! then went to South Centre Mall, which was really cool because I haven't been there in years and there was tons of renos since then. The Santa Display there this year is amazing!!! It look like a huge Oak tree (as tall as the mall) and completely decorated with beautiful decor all around, an amazing wonder land!! Then we took the kids to the 'Teddy Bear Toss' Calgary Hitmen hockey game. That is my absolute most favourite game of the year!! When the home team scores their first goal, is when everyone tosses their teddy bear down onto the ice. It's an amazing site to see!! The kids were exhausted last night and I think the fell asleep as soon as their heads touched the pillow.

The cards that I am showing you today are at the top of my list of favourites!! My favourite color is pink and so here are the cards....




I love this DP!! It is also from the DCWV 'The Christmas Stack'. The ornaments are from a doodlebat that I found at ScrapNFonts. I added a bit of glitter glue to them then adhered with double sided foam tape. The faux brads in the corner are made with Tulip fabric paint. 

My project for my brother is done, so I will be getting that out in the mail today and hopefully my Christmas cards too. I am done them I just need to address the envelopes, which we all know is a job in itself. I am so excited to continue on with my daughter's project now and I have also thought of one for my son. Oh I can't forget to that I have a 50% off coupon for Michaels, so I must run there too! 

Well it's the last week of school before Christmas break and I just can't wait for it to go by. I will try to enjoy each day without anxiety and anticipation but it's so hard not too! I hope that you all are having a good start to your week. Until next time :)


No comments: