December 22, 2010

Mini Treats

Hi Everyone! We went to the optomotrist (eye doctor) today and my hubby needs a stonger pair of glasses. We also found out that the kids and myself are all far sided. They are fine for now and so am I except for headaches from focusing on all my coloring and reading sometimes. Also when I concentrate too long things sometimes become blurry, so I have a prescription for reading glasses. I hmmmed and hawwwed all day long and have decided that I am going to go and get some glasses.

We are having our party tonight!! It's going to be so much fun, I can't wait but still have a few things to do so I am just going to quickly post what I want to share with you and then be on my way :)

 I made these little treats for my kids friends at school, for their last day. The snowman stamp is by Hampton Art and it's called 'Snowman Bird'. Oh so cute, I colored the image with copic markers.
 The reindeer stamp is by Studio G (the $1.50 bin at Michaels) and I used Stampin' Up markers on the stamp and then stamped the image

This is what they look like when they are closed.


And this is a pic showing you that I just put a little candy cane inside.

Well off I go to finish getting ready. Hope that you all are enjoying your week so far, only a few more days left!! Until next time :)




No comments: