December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hi Everyone! I don't have much to say today, I'm kinda in a bum mood lately. I have been doing alot of running around and helping others and I think that I am just wearing myself out. On a high point I did get my order from I Heart Papers yesterday, that always cheers me up.....lots of new sketch markers and some badly needed refills :)

Here is my card to share with you today...

This is another easy card to make. The image is from Whimsy Doodle Graphics, the artist is Cheryl Seslar and the image is from the 'Snowman Bumpkins' graphic pack. I sized the image then printed a sheet of them, embossed the card front using a snowflake embossing folder and then went over the embossing with some white versamagic ink. 

I have another busy day today, I must, must, must buy my Moms' Christmas present and then the kids are having a little thing going on at their school in the afternoon. Only a day and a half....yipee!! Hope that all of your week has been going well for you! Until next time :)

No comments: