December 07, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone! This morning I went to the gym and had a great workout, my legs are still feeling it. I so want a nap right now, but I am fighting the urge. It's nearly time to go and pick the kids up from school and I still need to string the lights in the tree so that we can decorate when we come back.

The card today is an easy one to make. The DP is from DCWV 'The Christmas Stack' I love this pack of paper, there is tons of variety of colors and lots of glitter.


I used a 1" circle punch to make the three circles on the bottom. The snowflakes are all punched using Martha Stewart punches and some glitter paper from DCWV 'Glitter pack'. The sentiment and frame were all done in photoshop. The frame is a photoshop shape from The Scrappin Cop, the sentiment is a font and the snowflakes are also a brush. It's nice to make up your own things and have them match the DP that you are using.

Are you all done with your Christmas cards yet. I was up till 1am last night getting all of the cutting and sizing done for my cards this year. Now all I have to do is put them together. We'll see if I can actually stay up tonight and do that or if I will be designating tomorrow for card making. 

I hope that yesterday went smoothly for you and have a great Tuesday! Until next time :)

No comments: