December 02, 2010

Just Checking In

Hi Everyone! I'm just checking in. Sorry I've been a bad blogger but it's only because I have been spending alot of time with my kids and we are not home very much........and I think that being with my kids is reason enough :)

I don't have a pic for you today but I will soon, I have a lot in my camera that I need to upload so they will be posting soon. I am also working on some more Christmas cards and a special project for my daughter right now, and this project is going to have some fabulous new Lilyboo images in it.

I was hoping to be home tomorrow, but I have a few errands to run now and may be meeting a friend for lunch, so that'll be fun. Oh and I think on Saturday we might be going to Heritage Park for the 12 days of Christmas celebration. Can't wait!!

Okay gotta go now cause it's way past my bedtime! Until next time :)

No comments: