December 09, 2010

Funky Happy Holidays

Hi Everyone! Well my daughter was home again yesterday, she was feeling better but I wanted her to have one more day to rest just in case. Today she has gone to school and I have a lot of errands to run. It's funny how a few days out of your routine can set you back. I must admit though it was nice to be home and I didn't get much done at all, besides watching movies with my girl.

Here is another Christmas card that I made for this year. I love the colors in these they are so funky.


The DP is from the same pack (DCWV 'Christmas Stack'). The ornament is a $1.50 stamp from Michaels (last year). I first stamped the ornament in the colors that I wanted and then went over them with Sakura glaze pens to make the sentiment look embossed. I added some glitter glue to the top of the ornaments too. 

Here are the three colors that I went with for the sentiments.


I am working on a few projects right now. A gift for my daughter, my brother and still finishing up my Christmas cards. They have all been started. I am trying to get my brother's done first as he lives in London, England and his will take the longest to get to him :)

That's it for me today. Look so far I have posted every day this week! I promise to do my best to keep it up! Until next time :)


No comments: