December 31, 2010

Dreadful Resolutions

Hi Everyone!! I know that I said that yesterday was going to be my last card for this year but I just couldn't pass up the chance to use one of the fantastic images by Christy Croll over at Tiddly Inks. If you have the chance Christy is looking for some New Year's cards with her images for her to feature. Here is the link for you Tiddly Inks New Year's Cards. Now here is my card...


The skull patterned paper, the sentiment and the image are all from Tiddly Inks. I used prisma pencils to color the image and a blender pen. I added some glossy accents by Ranger to the glass and to her dress. The champagne is a blend of gold scribble (like liquid pearls) and yellow glitter glue. Oh and the side stitching is a border stamp by Fiskars. I just love this saying because I completely agree with it, I think that resolutions are just dreadful and that is why I never make them :)

Until next time :)

3 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Well, this is just wonderful! I love how you used the paper. :)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hi ya,
I wanted to let you know that I added your card to gallery in the Tiddly Inks shop. Loved it. :)
XOXO
Christy
http://tiddlyinks.com, click the gallery.

Tracey said...

Fabulous card in red & black :)

Happy New Year!
Hugs
Tracey
x