December 10, 2010

Cute Elves

Hi Everyone! It was nice to be able to get a few things done yesterday. I went to the gym in the morning, grabbed a few groceries and then worked on my projects until it was time to get the kids. I'm nearly done with my brother's gift :)

These cards today are almost the same, but the image and sentiment are different.



The frames, images and sentiments were all done in photoshop. The frame is a custom shape from The Scrappin Cop. The image is a doodle bat called 'Christmas Doodles' and you can find it at ScrapNfonts.
I colored the images in with photoshop also. Oh I can't remember what font I used. The frames printed out in black and then I went over them with clear glitter glue. I love how they turned out looking green. The DP is also from DCWV 'The Christmas Stack' and the candy cane cut outs are also from a sheet of DP from that stack. The leafs were punched out with a Martha Stewart punch.

I am glad that tomorrow is Friday! I can't wait for the weekend to arrive, I just wish that it wouldn't go by so fast. Until next time :)

No comments: