December 06, 2010

Christmas Treat Bags

Hi Everyone! I finally uploaded the 101 pictures that were still in my camera, all of it was Christmas cards that I have made for this year.

Tonight I am going to show you some treat bags that I made (these are super easy to do) thanks to My Scrap Chick. I absolutely love shopping there!!

I cut these treat bags out on my Cricut using some svg files. All you need to do is figure out what size you would like them to be. **A tip that I have taught myself over the years is that when you like a certain size of something, like when sizing svg files or even digi images and you'll use it again save it for yourself :)  Sounds like common sense to most but when you're just starting out or even in a hurry sometimes you forget to save. Saving is so much easier than remembering :)  **


Here is a close up of the presents.

and a close up of the figure skate and snowflake.

These were a big hit at the craft fair I was in. Hope that your Monday has started off well. 
Until next time :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Bitango said...

I love them Anita!!!! No wonder they were such a huge hit!!!!