November 16, 2010

Time to Party Hannah

Hi Everyone! Okay so I finally found the picture of my daughter's party invites that I made. I had so many photos loaded on my card in my camera at her birthday party that my hubby ran down and unloaded it into my computer but forgot to tell me where, so I have been on a search. The party was a huge success and everyone had fun. Now I am busy making Christmas cards for a craft fair coming up on the 24th that I friend of mine has invited me to be in with her. I am in a total crunch mode right now trying to get cards made. It's hard to find time in the day, then by the time the kids are in bed I'm exhausted so my mojo is kinda on the slow side. Anywho I better show you this card so that I can go and try and get some more cards made.


My daughter wanted a Hannah Montana party this year. When I searched for some Hannah clipart of few drawings of her came up. The artist is very talented and you can find these over at Disney Clips.com.
The guitar is a stamp from a Hannah Montana set by EK Success, I added some stickles for bling and the 'time to party' stamp is from the $1.50 bin at Michaels. That's it for me today....sure hope to post more often. Maybe I'll start taking some pics of what I have made so far.
Until next time :)

No comments: