October 02, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day

Today is World Card Making Day and I am super excited to participate. For my card I used an image by Dustin Pike (a super talented artist). You can check out Dustin's fabulous creations here!


The image is called 'Gourdy Rake' and I just think that the scarecrow is so cute. I colored the image with copic markers, inked the edges of some papers with distress inks and handwritten the sentiment. I attached a few brads and a leaf embellishment which I found at the dollar store.

Here are the copic markers that I used for this project.
Hope you all are having fun and getting the chance to create some cards today! Until next time :)


5 comments:

Steph said...

Great card. I love the coloring. The handwritten sentiment is a nice touch.

Steph/MizzBZB
http://bzbcreates.blogspot.com

Yolanda said...

Very cute! Dustin Pike does have great digis.

Charlene said...

Tooooo cute :-) Happy WCMD!

Melissa said...

Cute Card! Happy World Card Making Day!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com

Luciana Kajiura said...

Hi Anita! The card is so beautiful. I love the collors of fall.
I received my blog candy! It is so cuttie!! I post on my blog. Thank you so much.
Hugs, Luciana.