September 11, 2010

You Rocket!

Hi Everyone! My son's party seemed to be a success last night. I think everyone had fun making their own pizzas, which made it even more rewardable for them when it came time to eat. It was pretty noisy in our house yesterday with 10 kids running around, but when it came time to eat..... you could have heard a mouse creeping across the floor. That's how quiet it was......it was almost serene in a way :)

Today I am sharing with you the card that I made for him.

Recipe:
Cardstock - Scrapbook Sally (now closed)
Stamp set - Stampendous 'Changito in Space'
Ink - Black memento and copic markers

I used the same stamp set from Stampendous that I used for the invites 'Changito in Space'. The corner stars  were punched out and I colored the image with copic markers. Inside I used a sentiment stamp from the same set that says 'I think the world of you!' 

I hope that you all are enjoying your weekend so far!! Until next time :)

No comments: