September 12, 2010

Trick or Treat

Hi Everyone! I know that it hasn't felt like much of a summer here, but you can definitely feel fall in the air. The leaves on my little lilac tree are already turning yellow. This kinda puts me into a Halloweenie feeling mood.

This card today has a Lilyboo Image called 'Spooky Kids' can be found  here  over at Cuddly Buddly Crafts.

Recipe:
Image - Lilyboo Designs digital stamp 'Spooky Kids'
Cardstock - Recollections
Ink - Copic Markers
Embellishments - Button & Ribbon from Making Memories, Silver dewdrops, ghost from dollar store
Sentiment done on computer

Have your started making your plans for Halloween yet. I know that it is very big here in Canada and the kids are just as excited for Halloween as what they are for Christmas. My children go trick or treating each year and last year they made it all the way around the surrounding block here, then they were exhausted. Actually they still have some candy left from last year, gonna have to go take care of that.

It looks like another dreary day here again. I am going to run out to a few stores since hubby is off today so I can go on my own and get things done a bit quicker. We have another busy week ahead of us. My daughter has two birthday parties to attend, she is also starting Brownies this week and we are going to have an end of the summer BBQ this weekend with lots of friend coming over, so I hope that the weather does a turn about for that. Hope that you all enjoy your last day of the weekend. Until next time :)


No comments: