September 16, 2010

Spooky Cuties

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to share with you some more adorable Lilyboo digital stamps. These are more of the new Halloween images that you can find here at Cuddly Buddly Crafts.


This image is called 'Pumpkin Princess' and you can get her here. I colored her using copic markers, added some bling to her dress and shoes. The sentiment and splatter were done in photoshop and then I hand stamped the spider web in black onto the white cardstock, and then in white onto the black cardstock.

Now for some magic....

Isn't she just adorable! Her name is Willow and you can find her here. Also used copic markers and added some bling to all of the stars. For the background, I punched the stars out of the striped DP. Here is a close up so you can see the glitter better.

For the gold stars on their outfits I used a yellow glitter pen and then some glitter glue for the blue stars.

With so much magic in the air it's now time to go trick or treating!!

Kiki loves to take her favorite bear out halloweening with her and they are just so adorable. You can find Kiki here. I also colored her with copics and added some embellishments that I found at the dollar store.

I had so much fun with these images and can't wait to do something else with them. Make sure to head on over to Cuddly Buddly and grab these Lilyboos. I would love to see what you have done with them!!

Well I am off to PTI's today. My son has the flu and my daughter has been complaining of a headache since last night.....ugh. Good thing my hubby is officially on holidays for a week now. 

Oh and make sure to head to this POST to enter for my blog candy giveaway!!
Good Luck and until next time :)

4 comments:

Dixie said...

These are very cute images, and you've made fabulous cards with them. I love the first one, especially. I really like the backgrounds that you've been doing with photoshop lately.

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, wow... these are so cute! I love the bright and vibrant colors!

Maria Therese said...

Super cute Halloween cards ♥

Sandy Ang said...

How cute !