September 09, 2010

Outta This World!!

Hi Everyone! Well I'm not officially out of this world, but my mind feels like it lately. I am just completely exhausted and for some reason my son isn't sleeping through the nights. This morning he was awake around 4:30 am and didn't go back to sleep. That is two out of the last three nights that he has waken early. I have been busy running around getting ready for his birthday party TomoRRow!! I think that everything is catching up with me and I need a good full night of sleep, I hope that it comes tonight.

Anywho......here are the invites that I made for my son's party. He picked the stamp set (which was nice to buy a new one :) ) I stamped the monkeys with black memento and colored them using my copic markers. The background was done in photoshop using some brushes that I found over at Brusheezy. I love that site!! The sentiment was also done in photoshop and I played around a bit with warping the text . You can see that better on the bottom wording.


Recipe:
Cardstock - from Scrapbook Sally (now closed)
Stamp set - Stampendous 'Changito in Space'
Inks - Memento (black), copic markers
Photoshop, computer & printer, double sided foam tape

Well it's nearly time to go pick up the kids. Until next time :)

1 comment:

Maria Therese said...

Cool card!!

I don't get your blog to popp up on my bloglist when you post new stuff..
I was just looking for a blog on my list and there you were on the bottom of my list where it stood last post 2 years ago..:(
I guess I'll just have to pop in here when you comment in mine, when your at the bottom of my bloglist I just don't remember..

Yeah yeah enough babeling..

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!