September 15, 2010

More Lilyboos!!!

Hi Everyone! I am just so excited about all the new Lilyboo Halloween images that I just have to show you  a few more today. Here are a two more boys dressed up in their outfits.

This little devil is named Dexy.

Isn't he just adorable!! You can get Dexy here over at the Cuddly Buddly Crafts shop. I colored him using copic markers and added some bling. The background paper is something I came up with in photoshop, along with the sentiment.

Here is a closeup of Dexy so you can see some of the detail better.


And now let me introduce you to Fergus the vampire.


Another awesome digital stamp by Lilyboo and you can find Fergus here over at Cuddly Buddly Crafts.
I also colored him with copic markers and then made the background in photoshop along with the sentiment. 

Okay tomorrow I'll show you the adorable girls in their outfits!!
Until next time :)



1 comment:

Dixie said...

So cute! I think Fergus is my favourite, but they are both adorable.