September 18, 2010

I Have Amazing Friends!!

Hi Everyone!!

Yesterday we had our BBQ, it was a bit cold out so we mostly stayed in the house. We were a whopping  28 people all together and 16 of us were kids. It was a blast and there was tons of food (ribs, grilled veggies, chicken wings, sushi, salad, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, nanaimo bars and brownies for dessert and still more). I just love having everyone over and can't wait till our next get together!!

Thank you all so much my favourite ladies and to your amazing families!!

*********On another note don't forget to go this POST to enter for you chance to win my blog candy giveaway************

Until next time :)

2 comments:

sam said...

Wow sounds like an awesome BBQ so wish i could have come,love big get togethers and sounds like yummy food,was hungry just reading it,lol. Think the halloweenies love just fab,you have done a brilliant job with them,thank you so much,hugs sam xx

Janeen said...

I'm not sure if this is the place to leave comments for the Blog Love Hop. You are a copic instructor? Wow. That is great. I only have six copic markers at the time. That's okay. I'll get them bit by bit. Love your magic card.