September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! My daughter is going to a birthday party this evening for one of her good friends. She is super excited about it! Here is the card that I made for the birthday girl.


The image is a from a clipart package that I purchased at Primsy Doodle Designs and it's called 'Garden Fairies'. You can find it here. I hand wrote the sentiments and used some thickers for the first letters. The butterflies are from 2 Martha Stewart punches. I glued one wing to the card and popped the other wing up for some dimension. I also adhered the image using double sided foam tape. 

I am hoping to get some crafting done today before I get the kids. I met some friends for coffee this morning, which was really nice because it has been so long since I have seen them. My stepson is supposed to be coming for a visit tomorrow and staying for a little while (from Saskatchewan) which will be really nice to see him. I am very excited about that! And the kids have a four day weekend coming up with the exception of PTI's on Thursday so I know that they are excited about that, and so am I. I love having them home, no matter how crazy I feel sometimes :)

Well I think that I am going to go turn my furnace on, because my hands are so cold while I'm typing this they are starting to stiffen up. Brrrrrrr......how about a nice Indian Summer, it has been too long.

Until next time :)



No comments: