August 04, 2010

Some New Cards using Retired DP

Hi Everyone! I have been busy making cards to put up for sale in my Etsy shop. I do already have a few for sale there now, so make sure you go check it out!! There are some party invitations, baby announcements and a gift set too!

Today I am sharing a few cards that will be sold in singles. I thought I had better get using up my retired SU paper so this is what I have come up with so far.






The DP is called Bella Rosa (and as I said it is retired from SU) it has been sitting in my DP pile for a while now and I thought well I better get using up alot of my stuff if I want to justify buying some new.
So make sure to go and check out my Etsy shop, and hopefully with some luck if I sell some cards then I will be able to buy some new goodies to play with :)

Recipe:
Recollections cardstock
SU designer paper Bella Rosa (retired)
SU designer label punch
PTI 'Out on a Limb sentiments' stamp set
Spellbinders labels one nestabilities 
Me & My Big Ideas chipboard embellishments 'the birds'
the ribbon and chipboard tag embellishment from Michaels
Robin's Nest dew drops, copic marker to color flower on tag, and distress inks for edging the label one die cut

Well that's it for me today, be back soon with more! Until next time :)


No comments: