August 06, 2010

Some more Bella Rosa cards

Hi Everyone!  Yesterday was an errand running day for me, my first time out by myself since summer vacation has started. As much as I love having the kids home, I have to admit that I did enjoy my alone time yesterday.

Today I have a two cards to share with you.




These cards are from the same 12x12 sheets of Bella Rosa designer paper from SU. I still have a bit more paper left so I am going to see how many more cards I can create with it. I am using two sheets right now, the green patterned is one and the red roses is the double side of that and then the red patterned has the pink roses for it's other side. It's quite a challenge to see how many cards you can make with one sheet of dp. I will also be posting these cards for sale in my Etsy shop

Recipes:
Recollections cardstock
SU designer paper Bella Rosa (retired)
SU designer label punch
SU markers for stitching and ink, copic marker for darkening colors of dew drops 
PTI 'Out on a Limb sentiments' stamp set
Me & My Big Ideas chipboard embellishments 'the birds'
Robin's Nest dew drops

I am off to make some more cards. Until next time :)




No comments: