August 18, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - #114

Hi Everyone! I have been feeling a little fruity lately so I thought I would join in on this weeks challenge over at Penny Black which is called 'feeling fruity' :)

Here is my card.


The image and sentiment are both from Penny Black's 'Micey Day' clear stamp set. I stamped the image using black memento, then colored with copic markers. The DP is from Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry collection. It's called fruit salad. I really like how this card turned out. I had a lot of fun coloring this and  I'm even trying to play with shadowing on the images.

That's it for me today I have lots to do. Until next time :)

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi from Nova Scotia! Beautiful card! The image goes so perfectly with the patterned paper. I Love it!

kath said...

gorgeous card anita and I love that fruit paper.....thanks for joining in the fruity fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

Carole said...

Really cute card and perfect papers!
Thanks for joining us at PBSC.
Carole

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Anita, pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby