August 25, 2010

Living the Sweet Life

Hi Everyone! Hhhhmmmm I get the cake cravings whenever I look at this card.


The image is a Lilyboo Design and you can find it here over at the Cuddly Buddly shop. I think that if I had a house like this, I would definitely be living the sweet life and so would anyone who come over to visit :) I colored the image with copic markers, then added some purple iris colored scribbles for the icing. I found the Studio G sentiment stamp in my drawer and thought the two went together perfectly.

Hope that you all have a great day today, the weekend is getting closer! 
Until next time :)   


4 comments:

Caroline said...

beautiful - love it - TFS! :)

Maria Therese said...

Thank you so much Anita!! I will show this to him, he said he would look at the bug tonight :)

Maria Therese said...

Me again :)
We opened my bug and the matal was broken so no fixing there... :(

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh this card is SO adorable!!! I LOVE it....it's so colorful and the cake just pops off the page!!! ;)