July 18, 2010

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Lilyboo Design Team. The image is called 'Treehouse' and you can find it here over at Cuddly Buddly. I just love all of the Lilyboo images, they are so much fun to color and there is nothing better than a digital stamp, because you can make it any size you want. For instance this card that I am sharing with you today is a larger card, the size is 8.5" x  5.5". The inside of the card reads 'A big welcome from our family to yours'. I colored the image using my copic markers and the sentiment was done on the computer. The gathering of the ribbon is something new for me, but it's so easy to do. All you need is some glue dots and a bit of patience and voila a nice added touch to any card, I think you'll be seeing more of this on my cards :)


I have already started on my project for next week and I'm super excited to show you all!! 
Today we are doing a few things around the house, catching up on laundry and stuff like that. 
Hope that you all are enjoying your weekend. Until next time :)

No comments: