July 27, 2010

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone! My dear hubby picked me up a few new cricut cartridges for my birthday! I just love my cricut and the new cartridges coming out now are awesome!! The cartridge I used for this card is called 'Cindy Loo'.


I just love this image! I cut it out on light green cardstock and then inked over it using 'forest moss' distress ink by Ranger. The card is a textured white cardstock and I also used the same colored distress ink for that and the small tag. I love the different shades of color you get from using different colored cardstock. The black background was also cut out on the cricut (but not from the cartridge) and the tag embellishment is punched out using the small and large punches from Stampin' Up. The white border was punched out using a Fiskars border punch. The sentiment was printed off of the computer, I added a small brad and some tiny ric rac (so cute). When I adhered the tag I used some foam tape at the top of the tag to pop it out and then glued the tag at the very bottom to stick it to the card. The image is also adhered with foam tape. 

Today the kids and I are meeting a group of friends at the beach! Can't wait to get the to the sand and relax for the day. Gotta run and pack our lunch for today. Hope that you all have a great day!! Until next time :)

1 comment:

Loopylou!! said...

oooooooh i love that anita!!! might be needing that cart....!!!! hugs lou xx