July 07, 2010

Just Because

Hi Everyone! Wowza what a party we had on Sunday, it was so much fun!! A great group of people and some great food, I can't wait to do it again :)

Today I am sharing a card using an image from BeccaKay Digital Designs. She is just so adorable and she is a freebie, you can find her here.


I colored her in using copic markers then cut the image out using a scalloped oval nestie by spellbinders. The DP is by My Mind's Eye from the 'Home' collection. I added some prima flowers and dewdrops for embellishments. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp and I punched it out using the word window punch by Stampin Up. The green card and yellow cardstock are also from Stampin Up. 

I'm off to take the kids for haircuts today and pick up a few things from the grocery store. It has been rainy here but the weather is supposed to begin warming up. Maybe another beach day will be in order soon. Until next time :)





No comments: