July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! The card that I am sharing with you today is for my brother. He absolutely loves stuff like 'Nightmare before Christmas', Adams Family, Elvira.... and when I saw the Bugaboo's Skelekinz digi stamps I just knew that I had to have all of them to send cards to my brother. I have two so far and will be collecting the rest, they are just sooooo darn cute!!


The DP background was created by me in photoshop! I am really loving using photoshop and coming up with my own DP, making sheets of sentiments too and then saving to file and print off a sheet when I need. I printed a few images, coloured them all at the same time and then cut out the top and balloon from one then adhered it with foam tape for dimension. The balloon is also covered in glossy accents by Ranger. The fence is a Martha Stewart border punch, and the skull bling is something I found at Michaels on discount after Halloween. The sentiment was printed off the computer, I inked the edges and then stapled it onto the DP (before glueing to the card) with two different coloured staples. I just love this card and I hope he does too :)

I can't wait to play around in photoshop again and make some more backgrounds. I am off to take the kids to the dentist this morning and then who knows from there, yesterday it rained and stormed all day so if today is up for the same, maybe we'll just head back home and mommy will get some crafty time. Until next time :)

No comments: