July 13, 2010

Copic Challenge - Birds

Hi Everyone! I have been using my copic markers alot more lately and the one thing that Sherrie told us at the certification course was 'practice, practice, practice' which is so true! So I thought what better way than to get involved with the copic challenges each week over at the Copic Creations Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is to color birds.

Well here goes with my first attempt at the challenges.

The copic markers used for this are E19, E30, E34, E35, E37, E39, E77, W1, YR20, YR82, YG95, YG97, B32 and the colorless blender. I stamped the image with 'rich cocoa' by memento, the image is from Martha Stewart's 'clear bird stamps', the sentiment is from a Studio G stamp, the DP is from a Costco pack, the leaves were punched out using a Martha Stewart punch then ran throught the cuttlebug with an embossing folder and then I rubbed some 'crushed olive' distress ink by Ranger on them. 

My personal goal with these challenges is to become comfortable with my copic markers in any situation and I feel that I just might accomplish it :)  If you have copic markers I hope that you head on over and give these challenges a try too! Until next time :)


2 comments:

mycardz said...

Wow, what a wonderful card! You really colored it perfectly with your Copics. I love this image. Sooo glad you could join us at Copic Creations!! Hope you are able to join in again - your coloring is gorgeous!

Lilian said...

Hi Anita! You're right about the Copics - we should keep on practicing and don't give up! :) Your coloring is lovely and I love your textured leaves :) Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge!