July 25, 2010

Birthday Invites

Hi Everyone! Since today is my birthday I seemed it to be fitting to make some birthday invites. The cupcake image is a Lilyboo Digital stamp that you can find here at Cuddly Buddly Crafts. I made two different colored cards and I will be making 6 of each.


And here is some pics of them individually.




I had a lot of fun coloring these cupcakes. I sized them to fit 12 on a sheet. After I colored them all I used white mist Scribbles (fabric paint) for the icing and then some glitter glue on the swirls. On the pink cards I added some glitter glue and for the purple cards I added some dewdrops. The sentiment is from the Martha Stewart dinner party stamp set. Gotta go until next time :)

1 comment:

Loopylou!! said...

they look delicious anita!! hugs lou xx