June 26, 2010

Thank You!

Hi Everyone! All of the pics are uploaded so yipee I get to share with you the Thank You gifts that I made for the kids teachers. I am so excited about this!!
Get ready for lots of pics :)

This is the first page, I blurred out the teacher's name on the right side. This is an acrylic album (by Clear Scraps.com) shaped like a school house that I found in the discount section at Scrapbooker's Paradise. Oh and the distressed paper that I adhered to all the pages was done in Photoshop by me and then printed (double sided because the pages are clear).


I asked the kids what they were thankful for and made notes throughout the book. This book is for my daughter's teacher and this is why I used girl silhouettes for this one. All of the colored clipart I bought at DigiWeb Studio. All of the silhouettes and lettering were cut out on my cricut.







I made the same book for my son's teacher but used boy silhouettes instead. Here are some pics to show you the different ones I used. I used a brighter colour of red for his book. 









See I told you there was going to be alot of pictures :) That's why I kept all the chatter to a minimum for you :0) Now it's the weekend and I am loving it!! My kids only have a half day on Monday and it's going to be a sports day, I celebrated the fact that this past Thursday night was my last for making lunches for two months..... oh yeah and no more alarm to wake me in the morning. Oh do I love summer! Hope you all are having a great start to a wonderful weekend! Until next time :)






No comments: