June 10, 2010

My Messy Craft Table

Hi Everyone! I am still working on the teacher thank you gifts and I am having a lot of fun doing it. Here let me show you how much fun I am having, take a look at my work space.


My cricut is still on the table because I have cut out a lot with it and I think I will be cutting some more. There are many types of glue, craft sheets, distress inks, cut outs, the project in progress which I covered with a sheet of clipart for me to cut out. There is a lot of stuff on my table that I am not even using right now.....oh and that pile of paper under the table to the left of the chair is actually my overflowing garbage can. Believe me you don't want to see what else is on my floor :)  Oh yeah and don't forget my cup a tea that my DH brought down for me *hugs* thanks hon!

I really am having a lot of fun working on this and the more time I get to work on it, the faster the ideas are filling my head of what more to do. Oh look at the time, I really should be heading for bed, another early day tomorrow. Until next time :)

No comments: