June 04, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Frog

Hi Everyone! I am so excited that it's Friday!! I love Fridays and the weekends too. It's so nice to have the kids home. The cards that I am sharing with you today, I had also submitted for publishing but these ones didn't make it.


Aw these two are just too cute. They are made entirely using punches. The left eye on each frog is a brad, this is to swing the card open and it also allows the card to stand. I used a lot of circle punches (4 different sizes), oval punches (3 different sizes), word window punch (then trimmed in half and cut into smiles for the mouths). Mrs. Frog's eyelashes are punched out using Martha Stewarts 'grass' border punch. The body circle is a 3" circle......just to give you an idea of the actually size of the card. They do fit in a standard card sized envelope. 

I have lots to do before going to get the kids today so I better go. Hope that you all are having a Great Friday! Until next time :)


No comments: