June 25, 2010

I'm Done

Hi Everyone! I am finished the thank you gifts for the teachers and I took lots of pics. So it is going to take me a bit to go through them all to get ready for posting. I will have them for you tomorrow.

Today is the absolute last day that I can spend the day by myself doing whatever I want for the next two months, so I am going to take advantage of it. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited for summer and I love having the kids home, I can't wait for it!! But all moms need some me time and today is going to be mine :) The kids last day of school officially is Monday (done at noon) so for the morning us moms are going to get together for breakfast (very fun and so looking forward to that) after all breakfast is my favourite meal. Then once the kids are out, a picnicing we will go.

Until next time :)


No comments: