June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! I was a little premature with a post so I deleted it but I'll have it back soon. Promise to be more careful in the future :)

Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for someone that I know who loves to bike ride. I don't want to give anything away just incase that person reads my blog 'I know wishful thinking' *wink* I don't want them to see their card before they actually get it.

Here is the card...

The bike rider image is actually cut out on the white cardstock using the cricut and scal. The black cardstock is the background and because all of the detail was cut out on the white, there were quite a few little pieces to glue in place but I really think it looks quite neat. This card is for a guy so I wanted to keep it quite simple and masculine. The scored lines were done using the scor-pal. 

Today I spent the day at the lake with some friends and it was fabulous!! I love being at the beach and swimming in the lake and the kids had a blast. Tomorrow we are going to visit a dear friend in the morning and then maybe finish up some yard work in the afternoon (as long as it is not too hot). 
I have printed some more digital stamps and I am going to have some fun coloring tonight!
Hope that you all are enjoying your summer holiday so far. Until next time :)

No comments: