June 16, 2010

Exciting News!!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been away a few days, my brother is in town visiting so I have been busy and my kids were also sick for a few days.  Well I hope you all remember that I was telling you that I had some really exciting news to tell you. Well here it is......

I have been accepted on the design team for Lily Boo's!!! I am super excited about this and in joining what seems to be a great bunch of ladies and may I add super creative! Well I just love all of the Lily Boo's images and can't wait to share with you :)

If you are already a regular at Lily Boo's Boutique then you may have already heard the exciting news. Lilyboo is going to have a new home over at Cuddly Buddly!!

The move to Cuddly Buddly will allow Sam to concentrate on her artwork and for Lou to concentrate on making cards with her work and having more fun with the LilyBoo Design Team and the new blog, which can be found here. Make sure to head on over and become a follower!!

This blog will be closing next week so please make sure you pop on over to the new blog and start following us for some very exciting Boo developments, challenges and new releases that will be coming over the next few weeks!!!!



2 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Anita Welcome to the team I look forward to working with you, I am excited to see all the new things in store for us! with Lily boo and Cuddly Buddly!

Dixie said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news! I found your blog through Merlie and will be sure to keep up with the Cuddly Buddly blog as well.