June 05, 2010

Dance

Hi Everyone! Don't you just love the weekend :)  The card that I am sharing with you today is for a young lady who has been recently diagnosed with MS. Her name is McKenzie and if you head on over to Dustin Pike's blog you can read about the request that he has put out for us to send cards for McKenzie. Please head on over and lend a helping hand, he will need the cards to arrive there before the 21st of June. You still have time!

Here is the card that I am sending

The DP is from My Mind's Eye 'Home' Collection, the silhouette image is a free image from Karen's Whimsy. I used some distress inks by Ranger, the colours I used are Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade and Pine Needles. I added some dewdrops from 'The Robin's Nest' and the chipboard flower and word 'Dance' are from a $1.50 at Michaels. The dance word was on a different piece of cardboard so I just cut it out and adhered it to the flower using foam tape. 

I am going to start working on 'Thank You' gifts for my kids teachers. I already know what I am making, I found some school house shaped clear acrylic albums from Scrapbooker's Paradise so I am going to do something to them......I just need to figure out what now. Wish me luck *wink*. Until next time :)


No comments: