May 21, 2010

Sitting Kyla

Hi Everyone! I can't believe how fast the day went by, well I guess that's what happens when your having fun. I spent the morning and early afternoon getting rid of some stuff and organizing a bit. Then I came down to my craft room and played for the rest of the day.


This card was a quick one that I made this afternoon. The image is a digital stamp from In Style Stamps and it's called Sitting Kyla. She is so cute, I coloured her with my copics then cut her out. The circle background was cut using spellbinders nesties, then sponged it with yellow and orange ink. The white swirls were done using a stencil and a white siglo pen. The coloured dots are some 3d paint by scribbles.
**Sorry the post is so late, I started this a few hours ago then received a phone call which was then interrupted by my children arguing, which led to their bedtime but then they had to have a bedtime snack, and my daughter reads to me everynight.........anywho......so now I am finally posting.
Until next time :)


No comments: