May 16, 2010

Pink Gem 'Gem of a Challenge'

Hi Everyone! This card that I am sharing with you today is for this months challenge over at the Pink Gem Challenge blog. The challenge this month is to use the colors pink, green and burgundy.

Here is my card.

The image is a Pink Gem digital stamp called 'Tulip Heart Milly'. I coloured her in using my copics, the DP is from My Mind's Eye 'It's My Party' stack, the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's 'Out on a Limb Sentiments'. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch, and a butterfly punch. The faux stitching was done with a gelly roll pen by Sakura and the ribbon from Michaels. 

That's it for me today hope that you all are enjoying your Sunday, I know that I'm going to make mine last. Until next time :)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

A sweet card...Love the papers and the butterfly and sentiment are lovely..Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck with the GDT...
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous i love the cutie image and the papers are gret too, thank you fr joining us with our colour challenge at A gem of a challenge big hugs pops x x x Good luck with the DT call too x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card! Good luck with A Gem Of A Challenge! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Gorgeous creation fab take on the chall thanks for sharing & joining us at A Gem of a chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Janet said...

A beautiful card!x