May 13, 2010

A Mermaid

Hi Everyone!
Today's card is one for BeccaKay Digital Designs. Have I told you how much I love her images ;)


I love this colour combination too! I coloured the 'Mermaid' with my copics and added some bling to her along with the flowers using a glitter pen by Sakura. The edging on the piece of cardstock that the image is on was done using distress inks by Ranger 'Pumice Stone' colour and I added a touch of distress ink to the white flower too. The DP (designer paper) is gorgeous paper by My Mind's Eye, Jen Wilson's 29th Street Market and it is called 'Mama's Curtain' from the Fresh Mother Collection. The squiggles on the teal coloured paper were made using the cuttlebug and a embossing strip. 

I have a few errands to run this morning but I am going to make some card making time for myself this afternoon. Until next time :)

No comments: